Ships with Commemorative Two-Gun Case
TWO GUN SET OF 45 COLT SINGLE ACTION REVOLVERS SASS SINGLE ACTION SHOOTING SOCIETY WITH CASE. SOLD AS SET ONLY
Ruger Limited Edition SASS Vaquero for the Single Action Shooting Society, 2 Gun Set
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. is proud to introduce a special Ruger® Single-Action Shooting Society® (SASS®) Vaquero®.
The high-gloss stainless steel pair of Ruger SASS Vaqueros comes with the lower/wider Montado-style hammer found on the Ruger Montado. The SASS Vaquero, chambered in 45 Long Colt, features a 5 1/2" barrel, a blade front sight and wider (.140") rear sight, and black checkered, hard rubber grips with SASS grip medallions. Each SASS Vaquero will bear a special serial number featuring the letters "SASS" as a prefix followed by the numeric sequence. These special edition single-action revolvers will only be sold in two-gun sets of consecutive serial numbers and will ship in a red, two-gun carry case.
Ruger Vaquero revolvers are designed to offer the original "Old West" single-action look, size and feel. Built on a mid-sized steel frame, Vaquero revolvers have the patented Ruger reverse indexing pawl, which positively aligns the cylinder with the loading gate cutout for easy loading and unloading of cartridges. A beveled cylinder for easier holstering and a larger crescent-shaped ejector rod head in traditional form are additional features designed to make the Vaquero one of the most user-friendly and durable single-action revolvers on the market.
OLD WEST FEEL AND HANDLING featuring the pre-1962 "XR-3" style, steel grip frame and black, checkered grips withSASS® logo grip medallion.
PATENTED RUGER REVERSE INDEXING PAWL allows for easier loading and unloading, while the traditionalbeveled cylinder simplifies holstering.
HANDSOME, LARGER CRESCENT-SHAPED EJECTOR ROD HEAD boasts traditional form, perfect for everycowboy or cowgirl.
PATENTED RUGER TRANSFER BAR MECHANISM and loading gate interlock provide an unparalleled measureof security against accidental discharge.
SIGHTS: Blade front with .14" wide rear notch sights.
ALSO FEATURES: Sold in a two-gun set with consecutive serial numbers with "SASS" prefix, shipped together in acommemorative, red two-gun case.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 45 Colt (LC)
- Barrel Length : 5.5"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 4.4 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
Misleading.... <REPLY> We try very hard to be clear that this is a single gun and you have to buy 2 to get the matching set. This is how WE have to buy them. We have been selling them for many years this way. Best wishes.
Picked up a set a couple of days ago. I haven't had a chance to get them dirty yet, but plan to as weather permits. Fit, finish, action, balance and overall appeal is excellent - especially for shooter grade/priced pieces. I was really pleased that Ruger didn't stamp any "warnings" on the barrels - which would have been deal breaker for me, and the overall look of the stainless is like a polished nickel. Very shiny front sight tip really stands out, and should acquire very quickly. Should be big fun!
I bought a set last week. They are well balanced. The action is smooth. Usually I can find a flaw in anything I buy, but so far I haven't found anything to complain about. I don't usually take time to write reviews so this is a huge compliment in itself. If your in the market, get a set of your own!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.