- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 4.0"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Adjustable
- Weight : 32 oz
- Frame Description : Blued
Bought one of these 2 months ago and was I surprised with the pretty finish they do on these. Just like the old days of gloss black. Its a joy to shoot, will buy more maybe a 44 mag next. rating of 10 on this one!@!
This is the 2nd Rossi 357 I have owned. My 1st one was a 971VRC. Shooting that revolver provided me some of the most enjoyable moments. I should have never sold it. Last Spring I decided to purchase another Rossi 357. The revolver I bought just didn't seem to have the quality that my first one had. The rear sight came bent. (I didn't return because I was putting a scope on anyways) Another issue I noticed was about every 20 rounds or so, it seems like the hammer doesn't strike the round. Maybe it's the ammo but either way it's irritating. I don't know if I will ever purchase another Taurus/Rossi product again, but then again you get what you pay for
I have had the gun for about 1 year. Through all the rounds I have put through it (357 and 38's) I have had no problems. There is noticeable end play in the cylinder, but I have gone to gun stores to compare theirs to mine and it seems that all Rossi's have this type of end play. Never spits, and again never had a problem.
The Rossi is a decent revolver. Lots of fun to shoot and is perfectly accurate. I have experienced a couple of problems with mine however. On hot days while shooting .357, the cylinder becomes very 'sticky' so to speak. It does just fine with 38 spl though. Overall an enjoyable pistol to own, but due to some flaws I cannot give a 4 or 5 stars. YMMV.
Way cheaper than a S&W and works well. Solid feel. Small enough to conceal. Nice finish. Heavy triger pull. The price really increases the rating. All parts work well. Nothing gone rong yet.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.