ROSSI R46102 461 2IN 357MG RG BL
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 2.0"
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 26 oz
- Frame Description : Blued
I bought this little 357 mag. For my wife. She is a small girl and smi-autos are hard for her to rack. Is for concealing and perfect. She has shot about 800 rounds through it of 38 with no problem at all. I’ve shot about 500 rounds through it with no problem and I love it. I recommend this little Mag. For self defense as it’s simple and dependable.
Bought this snubby for my wife as she had a hot casing go down her shirt so she won't touch an automatic. We have put .38 .38+P & .357 through this gun and have had no complaints. Nice little shooter fits nice in a purse. Overall you can't beat this gun for the price.
O.K. here goes. Bought this revolver new in 2006. It holds 6 yes 6 rounds. Fits my hand great and girls/women love the way it fits their hands too. It has a tad extra meat at bottom of grip compared to the Taurus. When sweaty it will spot rust though. Have only fired 450 rounds thru it in 8 years on porpouse. Because the firing pin (hammer nose) is on the hammer & will bend/break at some point,,they all do. Had no problems with it..357,s 158 grains do hurt & just frankly will tear this little gun up after a steady diet of such & probably 110 grainers too (slightly bent ejector rod or cylinder wobble) so .38s & .38+p ammo is fine & more accurate. An hks #10 speedloader sinks .38,s better than .357s. In or away from home its loaded with 110 grain .357 hp,s for "social work" but .38,s only at the range.I want to keep it & not ruin it. Put a full house action job on it years back & mine is dependable. Wish Rossi would make a 3 inch.Its a kinda close copy of the old colt detective snub.
Very powerful and easy to handle great for home defence and close range fire.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.