Broad band Anti-Reflection coatings guarantee maximum light transmission of greater than 90% or greater. A rugged 24mm one-piece main tube construction. Integrated rotary side focus and digital illumination system knobs that are mounted on the turret. Comfortable and easy-to-use with or without gloves. Elevation knob designed to provide both visual and tactile indication of rotational position. Consistant eye relief over the entire power range. 11 Illumination levels (7 Night & 4 Day) with two off-positions at each end. Standby (light-off) settings between each level make it easy to find your perfect illumiation. The illuminated, glass etched reticle available in either 5.56 or 7.62 calibration. Fast focus eyepiece. Fully waterproof to 10 meters. Aircraft grade machined aluminum knobs for positive grip and durability in all conditions.
Small details that make a big difference:
In the premium league of high performance sniper optics, small features make the crucial difference. The Military 1-5x24mm offers ten good reasons for our technology superiority: True 5x magnification - The larger 5x magnification provides more details for quick and precise target identification. Increased field of view and elimination of tunnel effect - With the lower 5x magnification, you get a larger field of view and the elimination of any tunnel effect. Exterior product design is optimized for maximum operator convenience and ease of handling. Extra large, non-slip elevation, windage, parallax and illumination knobs for use with or without gloves . Non-slip diopter adjustment and non-slip magnification ring. Interior product design. Special interior design and surface treatment eliminates stray light that might interfer with the optical path and significantly reduce visual performance. Illumination mechanism with stand-by position in between each setting. Quick & easy stand-by position helps to avoid excessive battery consumption. The shooter can get back on the preferred illumination setting within seconds. Extra larger elevation and windage knobs perform with maximum precision. Large diameters allow more accurate and precise clicks. This increases the repeating accuracy within the complete adjustment range. Parallax setting visible from shooting position - information at a glance with quick adjustment. Tube and knob configuration is designed to allow maximum mounting options. Illumination knob is integrated into the parallax adjustment knob (no extra illumination knob!) Simple and easy to mount on various rifles with limited mounting space. Scope can be mounted in the optimum position to allow maximum operator convenience. Additional equipment (e. g. flash light, laser, …) can easily be mounted alongside the scope All adjustment knobs are 100% sealed with latest state-of-the-art sealing technology. Absolutely no water can get underneath our knobs. The click mechanism is sealed and can not be obstructed or damaged by frozen ice or humidity. LIGHT TRANSMISSION GREATER THAN 90% Broad band anti-reflection coating make sure that the maximum amount of light is transmitted to the shooter's eye. RUGGED CONSTRUCTION Built to military specifications and guaranteed to be shockproof to 900 G's. EXTREME TEMPERATURE RANGE As per general military requirements, our military scopes will operate reliable in temperature ranging from from -35 to +70 °C. NITROGEN PRESSURE FILLING Pressure filled with nitrogen to be 100% fogproof inside, even under extreme temperature changes. WATERPROOF CONSTRUCTION Our military riflescopes are impervious to the elements. They are fully waterproof, even when submerged to a depth of 10 meters. LLUMINATED RETICLE STEINER Rapid DOT 5.56 / 7.62
Objective size: 24mm
Zoom range: 5x
Tube diameter: 34mm
Focal plane location: 2nd focal plane
Reticle: Rapid dot 5.56 and 7.62
Field of view: 36.0 - 7.2 m
Exit pupil: 11.5 - 7.2mm
Eye relief: 3.5"
Weight with caps: 21.2 oz
Illumination: Rotary digital control
Diopter range: +2 / -3
Elevation adjustment: Knob resettable to "0"
Elevation adjustment click value: 1 cm (0.1 mrad)
Elevation range @ 100 m: 90 cm (9 mils)
Windage adjustment click value: 1 cm (0.1 mrad)
Windage range @ 100 m: 46 cm (4.6 mils)
Parallax adjustment knob: None
Waterproof: Up to 10 m
Rapid Dot 5.56 reticle: 5571
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.