Small enough to be used anywhere you could put iron sights, these sights can be used on any type of firearm or archery equipment:
A lightweight rifle with an H-1 Micro mounted on it remains a lightweight rifle!
A hunting revolver with an H-1 Micro installed remains as easy to carry as with iron sights and is much faster to aim.
On a bow, the parallax free H-1 Micro eliminates the need for a peep, allowing you to shoot accurately in lower light.
Unique features of the Micro H-1
Lightweight - 84 g without mount and 105 g with mount Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA) Fully waterproof Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws - no other tool required 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
Unlimited field of view Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief Unaffected by extreme weather conditions Rugged, durable construction No hazardous materials No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes Mechanical switch for speed and reliability Increased aiming confidence Specifications:
Technology: ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)
Working principle: Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight
Lightsource: LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
Lightsource wavelength:650 nm red light
Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle): 2
Parallax: Absence of parallax - No centering required
Eye relief: Unlimited
Night vision compatibility: Yes
Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens: Yes
Magnification: No magnification (1X)
Battery: One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032
Battery life in hours : 50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use)
Dot intensity adjustment: Manual rotary switch
Daylight (DL) settings:1 Off and 12 DL
Material housing: High strength aluminum
Surface finish: Anodized, smei-matte
Color housing: Black
Adjustment:1 click = 13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds)
Mounting methods: Integrated Picatinny/Weaver
Temperature Range: -30° - +60°C, (-20° - +140°F)
Water resistance: Fully Waterproof
Radioactive components used: None
Length: 62mm, (2.4”)
Width/height (sight only): 41 x 36mm, (1.6” x 1.4”)
Width/height (including mount): 62 x 41mm, (2.4” x 1.6”)
Weight (sight only): 84g, (3.0oz)
Weight (sight with integrated mount): 105g (3.7oz)
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.