REMINGTON 870 Electroless Nickel Marine Magnum Shotgun.Specifications:Gauge: 12Chamber: 3Operation: Non-binding twin action bars for smooth, easy operation. Strong lock-up of breech bolt lug in to a massive barrel extension.Shell Capacity: 6Receiver: Electroless Nickel-PlatedSafety: Cross BoltBarrel: 18Rib Type: PlainSights: Single beadChokes: Cylinder chokeFinish: Matte black syntheticStock Drops: Comb 1 1/2, Heel 2 1/2Length Of Pull: 14Recoil Pad: Solid Black RubberOverall Length: 38 1/2Average Weight: 7 1/2 lbs.Accessories: Furnished with seven-round magazine and sling swivel studs, black Cordura sling included
- Category : Tactical Shotguns
- Action : Pump
- Gauge : 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length : 18.0"
- Capacity : 6+1
- Chamber : 3"
- OAL : 38.5"
- Weight : 7.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Pistol Grip Black
- Metal Finish : Nickel
Love, love, love it! It caught my eye and I had a hard time not going back to it when I was looking over shotguns. Simplicity in its purest and most perfect form!
Smooth action, corrosion resistant, steel construction, sturdy feeling, and not too long with the short barrel. This and the Mossberg 590A1 are the two best pumps in modern production for the price range and while the Remington is a bit more expensive, it's clearly a higher quality one. You won't be sorry with this shotgun at your side. I've carried one like it for years through thick and thin in all conditions and it still looks and performs flawlessly. replacing the follower with an aluminum one is about the only modification you might want to do.
I have owned this shotgun for over 2 years now. I live in Alaska and I bought it for camping/hiking because I like to go to remote areas and up here the bears are big! I don't baby this gun and it has worked flawlessly, and the fact that it wont rust (or at least hasn't started to) is great! I have it set up on a Hogue pistol grip so it's right at home in a scabbard on my back loaded with Brenneke 3" Black Magic Magnum slugs!
The Remington 870 is a good hunting gun, Reliable and you can accessorize it a lot.
Another great shotgun from Remington - this one's main advantages over the other similar models is in its corrosion-resistant finish. I have not used this in very wet conditions, but it has worked without a hiccup while damp from fog, drizzle, and light rain. I've owned it for 3 years - only applying the minimum maintenance required, and there's no sign of any corrosion anywhere. I expect this shotgun to serve me well for many more years to come. The Remington 870 sets the standard for pump-action shotguns, and this one is of the finest quality.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.