Available in a full range of popular models. Persuader® shotguns are available in both 18-1/2” and 20” barrel lengths, traditional blued or non-glare matte finishes, a four-shell capacity Speedfeed® stock and Ghost Ring® sights for quick target aquisition.
Available in .410 bore, 20- and 12-gauge models, every Mossberg® Special Purpose Shotgun features a host of proven Mossberg® features like an anti-jam elevator, dual extractors for reliable feeding, and positive shot shell extraction and ejection. Rugged black synthetic stocks and drilled and tapped receivers (20 and 12-gauge only) for trouble-free scope base and optics installation make this an easy gun to rely on.
- Category : Tactical Shotguns
- Action : Pump
- Gauge : 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 9+1
- Chamber : 3"
- OAL : 41"
- Weight : 7.25 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Speedfeed Black
- Metal Finish : Blued
I've owned my 590 for over 22 years. I've put thousands of 3in rounds through it with no jams or issues. I taught my wife how to shoot it and she loves it. It's still ready to go under my bed and is the "go to" gun for my home defense needs. I highly recommend to anyone who wants the best home defense weapon to get this gun. My gun still looks great and is so comfortable in my hands.
I own a mossberg 590 and ive shot it a lot of time, its realible, dependable, in other words excelent
I've owned my 590 for about 14 years. I originally bought it because I lived in a apt. With very thin walls and did not want a high caliber handgun that could posibily go through the walls and hurt someone on the otherside.now that I have owened a home for last 11 years my 590 sits at the foot of the bed 24/7. I always feel my family and I are better off for it. I have fired approximatly several hundred rounds out of it without complications. Overall excellent firearm excellent quality. If anything happen to this gun today I would go out and buy another tomorrow.
I have this model with a pistol grip and side saddle installed. I used to keep it under the counter when I worked graveyards at a gas station when I was in college. I always felt safe with it right there. The ratcheting sound causes panic in would be attackers and causes them to run in fear. I never had any issues with this shotgun. I put over 400 rounds through it without having any malfunctions. It is lighter than most shotguns, but is very sturdy. I would trust this gun with any of my loved ones.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.