ComforTech® recoil reduction system
Steel skeletal framework over-molded with high-tech polymer Forend shell-stop button Enlarged trigger guard for gloved hands
The Benelli SuperNova embodies a modular design concept in a pump action shotgun. With the optional SteadyGrip stock, this 12-gauge shotgun can be transformed into a high-performance turkey gun or mount a fully-rifled slug barrel for tack-driving accuracy on deer. It’s like having several Benelli shotguns in one. There’s even a barrel with rifle sights for home defense and a SuperNova Tactical fitted with a ghost-ring rear sight and pistol grip.
At the heart of this new pump gun is a lightweight steel skeleton framework over-molded with a high-tech polymer, making the new SuperNova super-light, super-strong and almost completely impervious to any weather condition. But the SuperNova isn’t just tough on the outside. With its dual-action bars and two-lug rotary bolt head that locks up steel to steel inside the barrel, the SuperNova is rock solid to the core.
Standard chokes IC, M, F.
Vented Recoil Pad for shock absorption (12-Gauge only.)
You can customize the models with the ComforTech® buttstock to your personal requirements using a shim kit that adjusts both drop and cast. Also fits newer Montefeltro and Legacy models.
Checkering is for wood stocks, but the Benelli Nova Pump and SuperNova use distinctive grooves that give both an unmatched gripping surface and an unforgettably distinctive look.
The SuperNova is available with a choice of three modular buttstocks and can be quickly reconfigured with a simple ratchet wrench. All three stocks are made of tough synthetic and have a textured, matte finish to provide years of reliable service.
|SUPERNOVA with ComforTech® 12-GAUGE 2-3/4", 3" AND 3-1/2"|
|20115||28"||MAX-5® **||Red Bar ‡||49.5"||8.0 lbs.|
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.