Made to fit the Ruger factory magazines stamped "Made in USA" and "Made in Italy". Italian mags are a bit tighter when you slide the extention on, but work great!
Firearm and Magazine NOT included.
1. Push in retaining button and remove factory baseplate while controlling the magazine spring.
2. Clean inside of magazine body. Make sure the follower slides up and down without binding. (Some followers have a little bit of mold flashing that binds as the follower goes up and down).
3. The Impact +1 baseplate is retained by the button plate and a "pinch" at the rear of the flange groove.
4. To install, hold the follower, spring, and button plate inside the magazine body with your finger. Align the groove of the Impact +1 with the flange, and push on. There will be a little resistance.
5. When started, hold the button plate up with a thin, flat screwdriver (a jeweler's screwdriver works well).
6. Continue to push on, while holding the button plate up as long as possible. Withdraw the screwdriver, and push the baseplate fully rearward. It will seat with an audible snap.
7. Confirm the button plate is seated - visible in the hole on the bottom of the Impact +1. The button will be recessed about .060" or 1.5mm when fully seated.
8. When properly installed with the Impact +1, the magazine will now hold 8 rounds, while providing a more secure and controllable grip.
Adds 1 round to the original 7 round capacity of the magazine as well as a finger extension.
Just received and installed my second LC9 extension on an Italian made magazine. It slides on much tighter than on my USA made mag. I didn't have to do any sanding to get the mag to seat into my EC9s, although it did require a little more of a push. I think once the springs to this new mag break in it will be a little easier. Thanks again, Impact Guns, for a quality product at a fair price.
I ordered four of these +1 extensions for my Ruger LC9 magazines to replace the pinky extensions. Two magazines are American made and two are Italian made. They were pretty easy to install on all four magazines. A long narrow jeweler's screwdriver helped slip them into place. I had a minor issue with one of the Italian mags. The magazine would not latch into the pistol when I put the extension on. I had to remove the extension and take some 320 grit sandpaper and sand a tiny bit of material off of the top of the extension. Took about five minutes. Now the magazine fits perfectly. I also went ahead and sanded all of the sharp edges on these with the same 320 grit paper. Now they are much more comfortable for concealed carry. Feels like a bar of soap. Now I don't bother with the pinky extensions since these are more comfortable and provide one additional round. The amount of concealed carry space that you give up for these is insignificant for me. It's a no brainer. I also have medium sized hands and can get a nice full grip with these.
Just received and installed. There was minor cosmetic damage in shipping. The PO apologized for the problem. The extension went on easily and loaded with no issues. I have not fired the gun since installing, but do not expect any problems. A better fit at the back of the extension would improve the appearance. The space between the top of the extension and the base of the pistol grip is wider than needed. This is only on the back side. The space at the front looks good. By the way, the extension was installed on a Ruger OEM magazine made in the USA.
I like it. Cracked shortly after installing it. Will most likely buy another one eventually. NOTE- Thomas -call us- we will replace it no charge!
If you're looking for an extension to add a round to your LC9s/EC9s magazine look no further. Fits my EC9s mag perfectly. Eighth round goes in easily and mag seats in pistol with no problem. A great product from Impact Guns at a very reasonable price!
This thing works. Took a minute to install correctly on my USA made LC9 mag, but once I got it on there I could fit 8 rounds no problem. Tested it out at the range and had no issues whatsoever. Allows a slightly better grip than the factory pinky extension that came with the gun. The finish on the material isn't an exact match to the gun, but who cares since this is a self-defense pocket pistol. As long as it functions properly (and it does) there's nothing to complain about. Not to mention the low price and free shipping. There's no reason not to order this.
These LC9 extenders fit USA mags fine but Italy mags are a problem. Mag with extender will not snap into the pistol (Metal flange is thicker). Take care removing the extender (depress the spring because the follower slides to verticle blocking removal). Sanding top of extender is needed. Also sand the sharp edges for comfortable fit. Once done, works well, feels good.
I bought 3 of these for my LC9 mags. They fit great, look great, and perform flawlessly. I went to the range today and fired 2oo+ rounds and had not 1 hiccup. I would highly recommend these to anyone who owns an LC9.
They are awesome and make my gun way better to shoot! Love this product
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.