The Rio Grande .30-30 Winchester caliber rifle offers accuracy, performance, and practicality for a lifetime of fast lever-action shooting. Authentic buckhorn sights and a beautiful hardwood finish make this model look like the classic, but this updated Rossi design performs like a state-of-the-art rifle. A side ejection port allows riflescopes to be mounted in their natural position, and the hard-charging lever-action provides 6+1 rounds for shooting fun. The Rio Grande is fully loaded with Taurus features for safety and reliability.
Metal Finish: Blued
Caliber: 30-30 Winchester
Barrel Length: 20.0"
Weight: 7 lbs
Stock Description: Hardwood
Receiver Material: Steel
Sights: Buckhorn, Drilled/Tapped
Stock Finish Group: Wood
Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
Received my Rio Grande today and I'm impressed with the quality. Love the wood and very happy with the pistol grip design. Ready to put in the 1st six rounds to try it out.
Great Price on the Rossi Lever Action. THANK YOU Impact Guns for this price !
Nice rifle- I bought one last year and it was over $500! So i'm getting another one- they shoot really well. This is a killer deal
Very surprised at how good this gun is for the money. It's been reliable as we've put about 100 rounds thru it. Never a mis feed or mis fire. I think it is better than my late era Winchester!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.