Model 464 SPX Lever Action .30-30 Winchester 16.25" Barrel With Flash Suppressor, Matte Finish, Fiber Optic Sight,s Black Synthetic 6-Position Adjustable Stock, 5 Round
Six-position adjustable, synthetic stock. Tri-rail forend with ladder rail covers. Receiver is drilled and tapped. 16.25 inch barrel with matte finish. 1:10 inch twist rate. Five round capacity.
With Flash Suppressor
I got mine as gift from my wife. The issue I have is it doesn't feed a shell every time. I hope this is just a brake in issue and after some use it will go away
This is a great looking gun in my opinion. It took me almost 8 months to find one. And it was well worth the waiting for.
Because of "Assult Rifle and Hi-Cap Mag" bans in some of the worst places in the US, this weapon provides a viable and effective option. Works well, accurate and powerful. This is one they got RIGHT. Cudos Mossberg!
This gun was designed to serve as a multi purpose rifle. Hunting or self defense. I don't think they where trying to reinvent the classic lever action. I bought this because its serves my purpose. . It's ugly to some but I see a new concept and people thinking outside the box.
I own Marlins, Henrys, Winchesters, and even Mossberg lever actions. This is a nice truck gun. Something you throw in the back in case the bad people come. A scout scope is a good addition and if you want to know what the old timers know, mount a super hasty sling (not a carry strap) to get a little more on target at distance. SCOUTS OUT!
I don't own this weapon but since NS decided to review without owning I thought I'd offset his ignorance with mine. I own 30-30 Marlins and would own this one if I could find it. Try to think outside the box and resist the need to dictate to others what they need or what they need to do. I will OWN this weapon.
Freakishly ugly. And that doesn't matter. The SPX is a solid, sport utility rifle that does the job and does it well. I threw on a basic illuminator and a red dot, setting it up for HD and hunting. It won't win a beauty contest, but if that is a concern of yours then perhaps you need another hobby. This is a rugged tool made for grunt work, not SASS matches or photo shoots.
just recieved my mossberg 464 spx.this is a great 30-30.it is well balanced shoots great and looks even better.i could not be any more satisfied with the quality of this american made rifle.thanks Impact for getting me one.gw
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.