Tubular magazine. Micro-Groove barrel. Hammerblock safety. Black walnut checkered pistol grip stock with fluted comb and Mar-Shield finish. Rubber rifle buttpad. Swivel studs. Adjustable folding semi-buckhorn rear, ramp front sight with brass bead and removable Wide-Scan hood. Tapped for scope mount. Offset hammer spur works right or left. Deeply blued metal surfaces. Safety lock included.
Known for its rugged styling, pinpoint accuracy, and incredible dependability, this popular pistol grip carbine has a flat, solid top receiver and hammer block safety. The 336C has become one of the most popular rifles in North America. Its genuine American black walnut stock is enhanced with fine cut checkering. In addition to 30/30 Win., the 336C is also available in 35 Rem., a cartridge favored by many hunters because of its reputation as a hard-hitting brush-buster.
Caliber 30/30 Win. or 35 Rem.
Capacity 6-shot tubular magazine
Action Lever action; side ejection; solid top receiver; deeply blued metal surfaces; hammer block safety.
Stock American black walnut pistol grip stock with fluted comb; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; tough Mar-Shield® finish; blued steel barrel band with integral swivel stud.
Barrel 20" with Micro-Groove® rifling (12 grooves).
Twist Rate 30/30 Win. - 1:10" r.h.
35 Rem. - 1:16" r.h.
Sights Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan™ hood. Solid top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.
Overall Length 38.5"
Weight 7 lbs.
(Specifications subject to change without notice)
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Lever
- Caliber : 35 Remington
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 6+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Hammer
- OAL : 38.5"
- Weight : 7 lbs
- Stock Description : Walnut
- Metal Finish : Blued
Took a deer in VT in 2011 w/Hornady ammo; absolutely a hammer, animal DRT.
35 remington the perfect caliber
The Perfect Gun for The Re-loader You can Load from 96 grain Bullets to 250 grain. Hunt Ground Hogs to Black Bear. The Marlin 336c 35rem. my go to Gun for 500lb wild boar
I purchased this .35 Rem.when I got back into hunting, and what a weapon it is!! Great looks, killer accuracy, durable-whats not to love?? I shot my first doe at 125 yards, and a clean kill it was!! Blew out the lungsm but hardly any damage to the meat!! I'd buy another one, if given the chance!!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.