Guide gun. Barrel has Ballard type cut rifling. Hammer block safety and tubular magazine. Walnut straight grip stock with cut checkering and ventilated recoil pad. Mar-Shield finish, swivel studs. Adjustable folding semi-buckhorn rear and ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide Scan hood. Receiver tapped for scope mount.
The venerable big-game-dropping performance of the 45-70 Gov´t. is now available in a compact gun that weighs only 7 lbs. It features an 18½" barrel and a straight-grip stock for fast pointing. The Model 1895G has richly blued steel.
Model 1895G "Guide Gun". The hunter who's looking for plenty of power in a compact, stow-anywhere package will find the ideal solution in our Model 1895G. The mighty 45/70 Government cartridge has proven its worth on every species of large North American game, from Maine to Alaska.
This rugged lever action rifle weighs only 7 lbs., and features an 18.5" barrel with Ballard-type cut rifling.
Caliber 45/70 Gov't.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Lever
- Caliber : 45-70 Government
- Barrel Length : 18.5"
- Capacity : 4+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Hammer
- OAL : 37"
- Weight : 7 lbs
- Stock Description : Walnut
- Metal Finish : Blued
i just received my marlin guide gun, the fit and finish are excellent and the action is smooth. very happy again with a gun from impact guns. thank you all
I borrowed one of theses guns from a friend, a few years ago. It was fall of the year. Leaves were falling, there was a nip in the air. Just right for fall black bear. We spotted a brown black bear only 10 yards away. He was looking away from me, when he caught our scent. He turned around looking me right in the eye, I did not have time to think. I raised that 45-70 pulled the trigger, he hit the ground like he had been struck by truck. The 45-70 slug hit him between the eyes, the bullet went through his skull and came out his rear end. That,s why I own one.
I owned one of these Marlin 45-70s. Mine,however, was ported. One of the best hunting rifles I have ever owned. Shoot a deer and they drop where they are popped. No late night tracking. I wish I had never gotten rid of it. Great gun in heavy brush.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.