Nod yes to any of the above, and you’re ready to step up and grab hold of the new Henry Big Boy .44. It’s big, brutal, and beautiful. Henry rifle owners were inquiring when we’d look back to our historical roots and our designers did just that. The result is the first American made .44 Henry lever action featuring a solid brass receiver since the original Henry rifle of 1860.
The adventure and romance of America’s Old West are imbedded in its distinctive 20'''' octagon barrel, straight-grip American walnut stock with brass buttplate and brass barrel band. The solid top brass receiver features side ejection. The overall length is 381/2'''' and this powerhouse weighs in at 8.68 lbs.
A nice 19th century touch is the use of a fully adjustable Marble semi-buckhorn rear sight with white diamond insert and brass beaded front sight. The .44 is the cartridge that was said to have “killed more game, big and small, and more men, good and bad, than any other in existence.” Our tubular magazine can pack ten of these powerful bruisers. The .44 Mag is a serious hunting tool, and has proven itself time and time again on all of the world’s game. We trust the Henry Big Boy .44 will soon become a favorite of big game hunters due to its handsome looks, rugged reliability and proven knockdown power.
Barrel Length: 20'''' octagonal with 1:38rh rate of twist
Stock: Straight-grip American walnut
Sights: Adjustable Marble semi-buckhorn rear with white diamond insert and brass beaded front sight
Finish: Solid top brass receiver, brass buttplate and brass barrel band
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Lever
- Caliber : 44 Remington Magnum
- Barrel Length : 20.0"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Hammer
- OAL : 38.5"
- Weight : 8.68 lbs
- Stock Description : Walnut
- Metal Finish : Blued
I just bought a Big Boy 44 Mag a few weeks ago and I am in love with it. It's not a perfect gun. Oil it up and work the action after you buy it or you might have a couple jams. The lever seems to have plenty of side to side play also. The screw seems tight already, but I might be able to tighten it a bit more. But it is beautiful and I could not ask for more in accuracy. Very little recoil, about like a .410 shotgun. Wonderful rifle. I bought mine for $799 a daydream about it constantly. Never before have I looked forward to deer season SO MUCH. Thanks.
my 21 year old son just came from Bass Pro shop and surprised me with a Henry Big Boy 4. Needless to say I was very surprised.I've wanted a Henry Snce I was a little kid. I loaded it and shot about 30 rounds. This gun is just beautifull. Cant wait till deer season. this guns action is very smooth and very accurate.Good job HENRY.
I HAVE TWO HENERY'S. A .22 GOLDENBOY AND A .44 MAGNUM. THEY ARE BOTH "PRIZED" IN MY COLLECTION. THE PRICE, DESIGN, MANUFACTURING, AND FINISH COULD NOT BE BETTER. THERE WAS NO QUESTION AFTER I LOOKED AT MY FIRST HENERY: "SHOULD I GET A HENERY?" BUT "WHY DON'T I HAVE ONE ALREADY?"
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.