The Flashbang is a molded plastic clamshell that is made to specifically fit each firearm. It holds the weapon securely and immobilizes the slide/cylinder and trigger.
Included with the Flashband are three suede straps that fit various bra band widths. To change sizes, simply undo the screw holding the snap and strap in place (be careful not to lose any of the pieces!) and move the strap to a different hole, or replace it with a different strap.
When the holster is adjusted to your liking, simply pop the gun into the clamshell with a firm push. It should snap into place and make the trigger inacessible while the firearm is inside.
Then tuck the gun and the holster up underneath the band of your bra so that the suede strap is centered between the cups of the bra. The bra band supports the holster and holds it in place. Ideally the grip of the gun should be far enough out from under the band that it is easy to grab, but enough of the gun and holster should be under the bra band that the firearm will stay in place without the support of the suede. Try moving the holster higher and lower until this perfect balance is achieved. Now stop and look at where the snap and strap are in relation to your bra band. If it looks like things would line up better if the strap was flipped over then take it back off, loosen up the screw and rotate the strap 180 degrees. If everything lines up perfectly, just snap the security snap and you're all set!
*Fit for a S&W Bodyguard .380 shown below, select your fit from the drop down box above*
- Category : Holsters
- Type : Bra-Mounted
- Color : Black
- Material : Kydex
- Size : Small
- Hand : Right
- Finish : Smooth
- Firearm Fit : S&W Bodyguard 380
- Mount Type : Loop
- Belt Size : Width to 4"
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.