This knife features a stonewash finish which grants easy maintenance with durability. Included is a hammer piece in the end of the handle that adds versatility and a fully ambidextrous high quality leather sheath which gives not only allows comfortable carry, but also secure and intuitive handling when drawing or re-sheathing. The knife is secured by an ambidextrous push-button strap.
This modern classic is a full-size survival knife whose versatility helps it to tackle any situation one might come across in the wild. From building a shelter to hunting uses and intercepting or skinning game, or even preparing meals, the G.E.K. leaves nothing to be desired. The versatile blade shape is based on the experience of Tony Lennartz, while the G.E.K. has also gained wide appeal by practitioners as a highly versatile tool.
This exceedingly rugged design uses N690 as the blade steel, which provides an excellent foundation with its grain structure and good corrosion resistance The rugged stonewash finish combines an easy to care for finish with an attractive visual appeal. The handle design of the G.E.K. was enhanced in an effort to perfect the ergonomics for the various grip positions. The perforated design of the handle ensures moderate weight, while the exchangeable G10 handle scales provide optimum grip and extremely secure handling. The impact element on the pommel increases the range of uses. The left-handed or right-handed carry premium black leather sheath is designed for Lennartz' favorite carrying option - the cross draw. The knife is positioned diagonally on the belt and can be deployed or stowed away with ease. The knife is secured with a two-sided push-button closure.
- Category : Knives
- Type : Field
- Blade Type : Skinning Blade and Gutting Blade
- Blade Length : 6.5"
- OAL : 11.37"
- Blade Material : N690
- Handle Description : Skeleton
- Weight : 9.1 oz
- Sheath : Leather
- Edge Type : Plain (Straight)
- Closed Length : N/A
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.