This model is compatible with all generations of Glock 45 and 10mm pistols and has a black finish.
- Category : Firearm Parts
- Type : Trigger
- Model : Glock
- Size : 45ACP/10mm
- Material : Aluminum
- Trigger : 3.5 lb
- Finish : Black
This review is regarding the Agency Arms 10mm g20 trigger. Full disclosure - I run a gun store where we work on/install aftermarket glock parts on a daily basis. I will also preface this by saying all parts were installed by licensed gunsmith/glock certified advanced armorer. Upon installing the trigger, even before putting live ammunition through it, the firearm immediately started having failure to return to battery. This issue continued with live ammunition in the gun as well as snap-cap dummy ammunition. A quick youtube search of this issue brought up an extremely well documented case of this happening to another individual with a g20, accompanied by both photograph and video evidence to support his claim. His issue in fact mimicked mine precisely. I contacted Agency Arms and before even getting a chance to explain the entire issue, as soon as I said "fails to return to battery" the customer service representative acknowledged this being a known issue to Agency Arms and that the trigger in fact could not be repaired and would instead have to be replaced entirely. No issue. Here's where things get funny. I am then told by the csr that I will be responsible to paying to ship my factory defective trigger back to Agency Arms in order to get one that actually works (supposedly). When I raised this as a concern, I was out right ignored. Mind you this is an item they immediately recognized to be factory defective and not fit for use. I boxed up the trigger with a note highlighting the fact that it cost me $10.50 to mail the trigger (with signature requirement). I put a copy of the receipt for the label in with the trigger along with a note explaining the fee. Agency Arms out right ignored my message and just sent me another trigger. I have not removed this one from the packaging and plan to never do so. It will more likely than not go in the garbage. Bottom line; This company makes products that they know fail, yet refuse to stand behind them. We aren't talking about tennis rackets here, we're talking about triggers that are meant to go in firearms that may very well save your life. I expect more and you should to. I will never sell another Agency Arms product in my shop or carry one of their products in my firearm ever again. YMMV
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.