All metal has a richly blued, fine satin finish.Specifications:Calibers: 204 Ruger, 22-250 Remington, 223 Remington, 6mm Remington, 243 Winchester, 308 Winchester.Action: A far more rigid, cylindrical receiver replaced the earlier flat-bottomed types. Besides adding stiff- ness, this design provides a greater and more con- sistent bedding contact area for the action in the stock. Also, a counterboard bolt faced that comp- letly encloses the cartridge head with an unbroken ring of steel. That ring feeds inside the barrel chamber, which is further surrounded by the receiv- er. the resulting three rings of steel create the strongest action made.
Trigger: 4-lb weight of pull set at factory. Fully adjustable for weight of pull, overtravel and sear engagement.Safety: Two position safety.Mag Type: Hinged floor plate.Mag Capacity: 4Barrel Length: 26Barrel Type: Satin blue carbon steel heavy contour varmint barrel with spherical concave crown for maximum ballistic performance and pin-point accuracy chambered for seven, tight-grouping varmint calibers.
Stock Finish: Stable, element-resistant, satin brown laminated wood stock with beaver tail style fore-end.Stock Drops: Comb 1, heel 1 5/8Length Of Pull: 13 1/2Overall Length: 45 1/2Average Weight: 9 3/8 lbs.
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Bolt
- Caliber : 22-250 Remington
- Barrel Length : 26.0"
- Capacity : 4+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Manual Thumb
- OAL : 45.75"
- Weight : 9.37 lbs
- Stock Description : Laminate Tan
- Metal Finish : Blued
I bought this gun in 6mm back in 2002...still my favorite all purpose rifle. A weekend at the range and I was comfortable with any shot to 400 yds. Takes a little bit to get used to the weight...when in the field, but carry it all day and you will sleep like a champ!
I set up the scope on my 700 in 22-250 and in short order was shooting 3/8"-1/2" groups at 100 yds. After a few sessions of reloading the sweet round the 700 likes, and some practice to get the feel- I went to 1/4" groups. The action is smooth and firm. A little heavy, so I mounted a retractable bi-pod with both long and short legs. This gun just couldn't get any better out of the box. I know I will contact what I am aiming at. By far my favorite rifle in the gun safe and in the field.
This is one of my favorite guns to shoot that I own. It is extremely accurate and the trigger is great the only downside is it is on the heavy side but what do you expect from a 26" bull barrel this is a coyote getting gun.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.