Includes tactical precision shooting features for long (and super long) range shooting and hunting
Tactical Bell and Carlson stock in OD Green w/Black webbing
Full length aluminum bedding block, tactical beavertail for-end and recessed 'thumb hook' behind pistol grip for off the bench shooting performance
Black TriNyte Corrosion Control System for uncompromised corrosion and abrasion resistance
26" '416 Stainless' varmint contour barrel with dish style target crown, drilled and tapped for scope mounts
Dual front swivel studs, rear stud
Barrel is fully free floated with tactical style flutes
Fully adjustable 40-X trigger
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Bolt
- Caliber : 338 Lapua Magnum
- Barrel Length : 26.0"
- Capacity : 5+1
- Trigger : 40-X Externally Adjustable
- Safety : Manual
- OAL : 45.75"
- Weight : 8.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Bell and Carlson Green w/Black Spiderweb
- Metal Finish : Black
Purchased the Remington after a bad accuracy experience with a weatherby. Mounted a Swarovski 5-25 x 52 ballistic turret scope in leupold bases and rings. Took the rifle to the range and after the first 8 sighting shots went 3/4" at 100 meters I was happy with this. Mounted 10mm steel plate on a stump and went back 250 meters, using the Swarovski app on my phone I made an eleven click elevation adjustment I then put 3 shots inside 90mm at this range. I have since had very pleasing results out to 600 meters with my reloads and also taken my first big sambar stag. Overall I am very pleased with the rifle considering its straight out of the box performance and cost.
I recently bought this gun I wanted a rifle to shoot extreme ranges while hunting I was looking at this rifle and the savage 110 ba I chose this rifle because of the weight looks and lengedary action its built on and I have to say this gun is very impressive I mounted a vortex viper 6 x 24 on top of a night force 40 moa rail I have a 100 hundred yard zero with 8moa of down travel left after ssighting in at 100 yards I set a 12 x12 steel plate at 800 yards and hit it on the first shot with factory ammo. It is expensive to shoot but if you buy this expensive of a gun you probably hand load. Which will make you loads much cheaper and much more accurate this is a great rifle Glad I purchased it.
Look...what Im trying to say is that this rifle would sell twenty times more if chambered in 270, 308 or 30.06. It would jump of the racks ....its the stock and the mags and the shape of the butt and the length of tje barrel! Buyers are seeing Barretts at 4000.00 to 6000.00 dollars....nice but can't afford....but this they would jump at the chance with this....Im going to bed...goodnight....RICHARD MAURY
I recently purchased this rifle. I own several 700's with the latest being the SPS tactical chambered in 308 with a B/C stock, JP Muzzle Break and a NF 5.5-22. I was getting out to a thousand yards easy with the 308 but as all shooters, I wanted more. I now have moved to the .338 Lapua and have been impressed. As soon as I got it I added a S&B Scope with a harris bi-pod. I took it to the fields after sighting it in at 200 yards and nailed my steel target 1300yrds, 1500yrds and finally 1650yrds. It's an accurate rifle with one flaw ... ammo. If you buy this rifle please prepare to spend $50 - $100 a box. Good luck.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.