- Category : Rifles
- Action : Bolt
- Caliber : 7.62x39mm
- Barrel Length : 18.5"
- Capacity : 5+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Manual Thumb
- OAL : 37.4"
- Weight : 5.87 lbs
- Stock Description : Walnut
- Metal Finish : Blued
Just received the rifle today through my FFL retailer. The rifle looks amazing and the bolt action, along with fit and finish, are top quality. Haven't shot the rifle yet but felt I should write this review anyway due to a glitch (hence the "4" rather than "5"). The rifle was shipped without the rear site. When speaking with the folks at Impact they stated at first that the rifle did not come with a rear site. I had to remind them that the rifle had a wonderful looking front site, which would be totally useless without a rear site. They stated that their picture of the rifle did not include a rear site (untrue). Well, after much insistence on my part and speaking with the "supervisor", they admitted their error and said they would send me the rear site. They also stated that the rear site is usually shipped unattached to the rifle but located in the box. Couldn't find it with separate searches by myself and the FFL retailer. Just wanted to put this out so buyers would not be alarmed when seeing the missing rear site. Check the box before calling. The customer service personnel at Impact Guns were very helpful and I look forward to receiving the rear site.
Excellent fit and finish and set trigger nice as well.I have been shooting with open sights for a test run,The fine bead on front is perfect for me but for some it may be too small.I plan to scope up soon and will be hunting deer in Tx this season with it.I all ready know the 7.62x39 is a great deer/hog round after taking several of both with my Mini-30.I always use the Hornady 123gr SST which is excellent choice for the task at hand.With the above combo its meat in the freezer and if you just want to plink the cheep Russian ammo is in plenty.Happy Hunting
Bought mine in 2011 and never fired it until this year. I was looking for a mini mauser for a few years before finding this at Cabelas Lacey, and I took it home for about $700. I didn't care for the open rear sight with the short sight radius. New England Custom Guns makes a rear aperature sight that mounts on the rear most scope base mount which lengthens the sight radius significantly. Much better. Small, handy, powerful, and just beautiful in design and operation! Did you order yours yet?
I have had my 527 in 7.62 x 39 for about five years now. I was surprised to read on your website today that it was spec?d for .311 bullets. I have always shot .308 american manufactured ammo in it and accuracy has always been spectacular for such a light handy rifle. I can easily shoot a 2.5 in. group at 175 yards with this rifle and ammo noted above. Very surprised I don?t see more of them around. They are an excellent rifle and about as cheap shooting as you can get sans reloading. Good job CZ. Thanks for a great poduct. I will have to get some .311 bullets and see if the accuracy gets even better.
I have owned a CZ 7:62×39 for several years and used it on a ranch in Texas. It is light, accurate and I have killed several deer with surplus soft point ammo. Great gun for women and children as it doesn?t kick. I find myself carrying in in my Jeep because it is so light and handy with the short barrel. I put a 4 power Redfield scope on it. I have never lost a deer with it. It is not my regular hunting rifle but I always seem to have it with me.
Excellent rifle, very accurate with metal sights, mounted a russian posp scope on a CZ Weaver rail makes it unbeatable accuracy at 200yrds!!!! Ammo for it is dirt cheap!!!!!!
This is a great little rifle. I shoot brown bear lacquer coated 123gr SP rounds because they are cheap, accurate and they cycle through the bolt very well. The detachable clip is a time saver when hunting multiple spots (in and out of the truck) through out the day. Nice and light for long walks to deer stands on public land. Shot a buck at full run right under my stand and he was done. Don't let anyone tell you 7.62x39 is not a good deer round. The best part about this rifle is the ammo is very cheap. For less then 6 bucks I can shoot to my hearts desire without breaking the bank!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.