The Impact’s break-open design makes this one easy-to-load, easy-to-clean muzzleloader. But it’s just as easy to shoot, featuring a 1” removable spacer that gives shooters of all sizes the power and fun of a muzzleloader with a more comfortable fit.
Delivering a level of consistent, reliable accuracy never before seen in a muzzleloader at this price, the T/C Impact lives up to its moniker, “best bang for your buck.” The Impact combines the challenge of black powder hunting with superior accuracy.
Thompson/Center knows that the best shot comes from a gun that fits. The 1” Adjustable Buttstock is just another way the Impact ensures shooters of all ages and sizes are paired with a reliable muzzleloader in the field.
Designed to open easily for right- or left-handed shooters of all sizes, the Impact’s single shot break-open hood construction means black powder hunters can spend less time loading and cleaning, and more time aiming in on that shot of a lifetime.
Every muzzleloader hunter is all-too familiar with removing and inserting breech plugs. T/C’s Triple Lead Thread Breech Plug simplifies this process, requiring only five turns to screw in, which not only saves time, but reduces seizing.
One size rifle doesn’t fit every hunter - and finding the right fit often means the difference between bagging a trophy and returning empty-handed. A 1” spacer is always included with the T/C Impact to adjust the length of pull to match shooter preference. To determine your length of pull, simply hold your hand in a position as if you were holding a pistol grip, with your fingers in a comfortable trigger position.
Let your arm hang at your side, then make a 90 degree angle between your elbow and bicep. Measure from your trigger finger to the inside of your elbow in a straight line. This measurement indicates your length of pull.
- Category : Black Powder Firearms
- Action : Break Open
- Caliber : 50 Black Powder
- Barrel Length : 26.0"
- Sights : Adjustable
- Ignition : 209 Primer
- OAL : 41.5"
- Stock Description : Hardwood
- Weight : 6.5 lbs
- Finish : Realtree AP/Weather Shield
just bought the t/c impact camo.weather shield. open sights are very good,even with my 60 year old eyes. using blackhorn 209 powder 68grains [weighted] with a cast 300grn hp sized to .452 and orange sabo.from m.m.p. 4 shots was sighted at 50 yards. last two shots to make sure it hit where i wanted,just about touched holes[1" high at 50 yards] i then put a clay target at 100yards and smoked it. went down to check it out at 100yards and it hit center at 1" to the right. good enough. very good combo [t/c impact and blackhorn 209 powder....
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.