Best selection of Ruger

  

Kimber Firearms

Remington Firearms

Magtech Ammo

Magpul Accessories

Recently Viewed
ZT Combat Ranger Green Tiger Stripe Folder, SpeedSafe Assist, G10 Grips

ZT Combat Ranger Green Tiger Stripe Folder, SpeedSafe Assist, G10 Grips

MANUFACTURER NO: 0301
ZT Combat Ranger Green Tiger Stripe Folder, SpeedSafe Assist, G10 Grips

Images shown may not be an exact representation of the actual product.
You may contact us if you have questions about the exact specifications of this item.

ITEM #: 087171003016
More Items From: Kershaw Knives
DETAILS SPECIFICATIONS REVIEWS
Reviewed by 2 customer  
Great knife, February 22, 2015
Used to carry a leek first, then a blur, now the zt 301. Exquisite fit and finish, indestructie and if you break the blade send it back and they will replace it! I carry it every day. You learn to appreciate thhe size and how it fits in your hand. After carrying it everyday for a year i would never go back to any knife! This is something you can trust and that you can pass down through the family. Guaranteed to be collectable one day in my mind! Buy it now!
By Andrew from Ohio
Fantastic workhorse. Heavy though..., March 15, 2012
Bought this knife a couple years ago wanting to invest in a bomb-proof EDC folder. What I got was definitely bomb proof. EDC? Not quite. It's heavy. Real heavy. Like carrying a 1911 CCW. Heavy but reassuring. If a year is 100%, I carry it about 20% of the time. The other 80% is a Kershaw leek. This knife is a badass, but it's harder than usual to keep sharpened. Keep that in mind when you whip out your wallet and buy this Panzer of a blade.
By sallenalpha from Taco Bell
« Previous | PAGE1 of 1 | Next »
 
 
This Item Is No Longer Available.
Chat/Email/Call For Price
OTHERS ORDERED
SIGN-UP FOR EMAIL ALERTS :
FOLLOW US :
WE ACCEPT :
SHIPPING :

SCANNED BY :
Security Seals