AR-15 Tactical Trigger Unit, Single Stage, Semi-Auto
Introducing the TACTICAL TRIGGER UNIT (TTU), an all-new modular trigger unit that can be easily installed in any AR pattern rifle by the end user in less than 1 minute without tools or even removing your selector.
- Exclusive Wilson Combat® Engineering Has Created a Truly DROP-IN Trigger Unit With an Ultra-Crisp 4# Trigger Pull That Does Not Require Any Fine Tuning or Adjustment By The End User.
- Simple, 1 Minute Drop-In Installation
- NO Adjustment Screws to Ever Shoot Loose
- NO Loose Parts to Misplace, The TTU Is a Totally Self-Contained Trigger Module
- All Components Are Precision CNC Machined and/or EDM Cut From Solid Bar Stock
- Hammer, Trigger and Disconnector Are Manufactured From Virtually Indestructible H13 Steel and Heat Treated For Maximum Wear Resistance
- Hammer, Trigger and Disconnector Pivot on Hardened Steel Bushings So NO Wear or Stress Is Imparted on Your Receiver Pin Holes or Pins
- Positive Trigger Reset Guarantees a Quick Follow Up Shot on Target
- The Unique Hammer Geometry Enhances Reliable Ignition With Military and Surplus Ammunition of All Types
- Wilson Combat® Exclusive 1911 Style Half-Cock Notch Makes The TTU The Safest AR Trigger on The Market and Allows The TTU to Meet or Exceed Military Specifications For Drop Safety
- Bullet Proof® Design Is Engineered and Extensively Tested By Shooters For Shooters
- The Tactical Trigger Unit Has Raised The Bar in AR Trigger Design and Function…
Exclusive Wilson Combat engineering enables a durable, 4 lb., ultra-crisp trigger pull without any fine tuning or adjustment. Reduced, positive trigger reset guarantees a quick follow up shot on target. The unique hammer geometry enhances reliable ignition with military and surplus ammunition of all types while a 1911 style half-cock notch allows the TTU to meet or exceed military specifications for drop safety. Pre-assembled, CNC machined trigger housing contains H13 heat-treated trigger, hammer, sear and a stainless steel spring for trouble-free installation. Bullet Proof designed and extensively tested by shooters for shooters, the new Tactical Trigger Unit has raised the bar for drop-in AR triggers.
Wilson Combat AR-15 Tactical Trigger units will reliably function in any standard USGI style AR style lower receiver with standard GI trigger pins of .154” diameter regardless of caliber, including 7.62/.308 length AR receivers.
- Colt brand rifles made for commercial use between 1991 and 2009 will generally have a proprietary trigger pin size of .169” and are not compatible with any Wilson TTU.
- Colt rifles produced with pinned-in sear blocks are not compatible with any Wilson TTU.
- Wilson Combat TTU is not compatible with the Bushmaster ACR.
- The MR556 and any other AR style rifle with a firing pin safety mechanism in the bolt carrier is only compatible with the TTU 3G (TR-TTU-3G)or Two Stage Models (TR-TTU-M2).
- With .22 LR AR conversions or complete .22LR caliber AR-pattern rifles it is recommended that the standard single stage TTU (TR-TTU) or two stage TTU (TR-TTU-M2) trigger be used along with high or hyper-velocity ammunition for best reliability.
Because of the short, fast reset of the TTU, always use a firm grip and solid hold when shooting from the bench or prone to ensure that bump firing does not occur.
Click here to download the TR-TTU – Tactical Trigger Unit Installation Instructions. (PDF format)