Coupon included for one Custom Dial!
Leupold CDS™ models allow you to quickly dial your elevation to different sight-in ranges with a custom adjustment matched to your specific ballistics information. The CDS dials change out easily, allowing you flexibility with different loads, conditions and calibers.
Every CDS dial features ¼-MOA click increment finger adjustments and no adjustment covers to lose, making the VX-3 and VX-R even more accurate and rugged.
How the CDS™ System Works
The CDS System works by laser-inscribing your scope's elevation dial to match your load, velocity and conditions. Your scope will be in perfect synch with the way your rifle and load shoots, even for hand loads.
It's easy to see why we say the new VX-R is no ordinary riflescope. Aside from the all-new fiber optic LED illumination system employed in the exclusive FireDot™ Reticle System, you'll also appreciate the sleek, businesslike look and clean lines atop your favorite rifle. One look through the new VX-R and you'll be able to appreciate all the benefits that Leupold's state-of-the-art optics coupled with modern illumination can bring to bear.
Each CDS dial is unique, taking all practical ballistic and environmental factors into account:
- Cartridge & Caliber
- Bullet Weight
- Bullet Make/Brand
- Bullet Type
- Ballistic Coefficient
- Muzzle Velocity
- Average Elevation
- Average Temperature
- Quickly dial in elevation to different sight-in ranges.
- Swap dials quickly by loosening set screws.
- Match dials with specific loads for maximum accuracy.
- Precision ¼-MOA click increment adjustment.
- No adjustment covers to lose.
- One revolution stops available for custom dials.
- Use in tandem with Leupold’s RX rangefinder family for unmatched long-range precision.
- The powered fiber optic reticle technology provides the perfect blend of daylight illumination and optimal light transmission and contrast for low light hunting situations.
- Our Proprietary Motion Sensor Technology (MST) activates the FireDot reticle whenever the rifle is moved.
- Precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation (1/4 MOA) offer absolute repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of extreme use.
- A 30mm maintube tube offers an increased range of adjustment for windage and elevation over traditional 1" tubes.
- Twin bias spring erector assembly for extreme strength and precision.
- One Turn, extended focus range eyepiece lets you quickly and easily adapt to changing conditions.
- Blackend lens edges work to reduce unwanted glare and diffusion.
- Index Matched Lens System for exceptional brightness, color fidelity and contrast.
- All exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat, an ion-assisted lens coating for optimized light management and unparalleled scratch resistance.
- The VX·R offers better optical clarity as a result of its lead-free glass lenses.
- Absolute Waterproof Integrity
- Rugged, durable construction and sleek styling for years of dependable use in the field.
- Available in a range of Leupold FireDot Reticles
- Covered by the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.