Smith and Wesson
Performance Center M&P 15-22 .22 Long Rifle 18 Inch Heavy Fluted Barrel Vltor Fixed Stock Quad Rail Handguard 10 Round Detachable Magazine
M&P15-22, Performance Center, Fixed Stock, Model 170337
Eighteen inch heavy fluted barrel with match chamber. Adjustable A2 Post front sight. Adjustable dual aperture rear sight. Vltor fixed stock. Two stage match trigger. Overmolded Hogue grip. Ten round detachable magazine. Two-position receiver mounted safety lever. Functioning charging handle. Bolt catch. Recessed magazine release. Ambidextrous load-assist button. Ladder-Style handguard covers. Polymer Quad Rail handguard. Carbon steel barrel material and polymer upper and lower material. Currently compliant for sale in CT, MA, MD, NJ, NY. Compliance law subject to change.
Built from the ground-up as a dedicated .22 LR platform, the M&P15-22 Series mirrors the M&P15 format with identical operating controls and reliable performance. With new models from the Smith & Wesson Performance Center® along with camouflage availability, this high performance semi-automatic rifle line is perfect for any application. From training to competition or for just plain fun, the M&P15-22 is a proven rifle in any category.
- Two-Position Receiver Mounted Safety Lever
- Functioning Charging Handle
- Bolt Catch
- Recessed Magazine Release
- Ambidextrous Load-Assist Button
- Match Grade Precision Barrel and Chamber
- Lightweight, High Strength Polymer Upper and Lower Receiver with Integral Steel Inserts
- Ladder-style Handguard Covers
- Lightweight, High-Strength Polymer Quad Rail Handguard