TLR-1 IR LED Tactical Flashlight
Intensly bright, virtually indestructable tactical light, attaches/detaches to almost any gun in seconds. Features the latest C4 LED technology producing 2 to 3 times the output of previous LEDs.
Note- IR is for Night Vision use- you cannot see it with the naked eye.
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Rating: Up to 7,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 135 lumens measured system output. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 2.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finsih
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- high power IR 850 nm LED, compatible with most night vision equipment
- 4.18 oz.
- Lithium Battery
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. Dustproof.