HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINE, 100 ROUND FOR .223 REMINGTON/5.6 NATO AMMUNITION, COMPATIBLE WITH M4/M16/VARIANT/STANAG 4179 COMPLIANT HOST WEAPONS
Compatible with M4/M16/AR-15 variants and other firearms that accept STANAG 4179 magazines. Constructed fro Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum with nylon follower. Non-binding coil springs. Gray finish.
The SureFire high-capacity magazine for 5.56x45 mm (.223 Remington) ammunition, also available in a 60-round version, is compatible with M4/M16/AR-15 variants and other firearms that accept standard STANAG 4179 magazines. Constructed from Mil-Spec hard-anodized aluminum, they feed smoothly and reliably due to optimal geometry, non-binding coil springs, and ingenious nesting polymer followers. The long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance. Magazines require no lubricants and can be easily disassembled without tools for cleaning.
SureFire High-Capacity magazines provide distinct tactical advantages: increased initial firepower in ambush situations; fewer reloads overall, which means less downtime and target distraction in a firefight; fast and easy magazine insertion, even with a closed bolt; less bulk compared to drum mags, enabling a normal weapon grip. SureFire offers a heavy-duty magazine pouch specifically designed for the MAG5-100 that attaches to a MOLLE system vest.
- Compatible with all weapons that accept standard STANAG 4179 compliant magazines
- Reliable functioning due to mechanical simplicity and high-quality non-binding coil spring—no lubricants required
- Long-lasting springs are cadmium coated for low friction and excellent corrosion resistance
- Easily seated in weapon with bolt forward
- May be kept fully loaded for extended periods without spring fatigue
- Only 1.66" thick, less than two 30-round magazines clipped together
- 100-round magazine fits in optional MOLLE-compatible pouch