Shown with accesories:
We sell through our supplies fast, so if you miss out, please place a back order. You will be added to our next ship list. We do not charge your card until the product ships (we do verify your card for the pre-authorized amount).
This is a limited production version of the:
Designated Marksman, M14, EBR Tactical Aluminum Chassis Stock with telescoping butt stock, adjustable cheek rest and butt pad. Coyote Tan.
Exclusive to Impact Guns!
Chassis is precision machined from a solid billet of high strength aircraft grade aluminum. Additional stock bedding is eliminated by the op-rod block being joined to the chassis by three 1/4" screws and the standard trigger mechanism. The orginal op-rod blockwill need to be removed and replaced with the Sage op-rod block. Vertical grip adapter, stripper clip replacement, and vertical grip not included.
Read the factory product brochure, click here Sage_EBR.pdf
- Increases accuracy
- Reduces perceived recoil
- Picitanny Rail mounting surfaces at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock accommodate numerous add-on sighting options
- Chassis is all aluminum construction
- Hard anodize finish
- Drop-in close tolerance construction, no bedding required
- Rifle can be returned to its original configuration, no permanent modifications
- EBR stocks are in service with the US Army, US Navy, US Air Force and the US Coast Guard
Shown with: Leupold Scout Scope, stock extended, Tan Grip Pod
(See related items for more info on accessories)
Shown with Leupold Scout Scope, retracted stock, Tan Grip Pod, cheek piece in low position
Shown with cheek piece adjusted up for perfect scope alignment, stock at comfortable length (fully adjustable for pull)
Shown with EoTech and stock extended
Shown with EoTech Scope, stock extended
Shown with EoTech scope, closed stock for CQB