22/45 Lite Rimfire Pistol .22 Long Rifle 4.4 Inch Threaded Barrel Cobalt Anodize Finish Replaceable Molded Rubber Grip Panels 10 Round
Cobalt Anodize finish and replaceable black molded rubber, checkered grip panels also offers a new, stylish upper and a lighter weight (22.73 ounces). Fixed front sight, adjustable rear sight. Zytel Polymer grip frame. Threaded barrel. 1:16 right hand twist.
With the same action as the popular Mark III™ pistol, the Ruger 22/45 Lite™ Cobalt is the perfect lightweight, no-compromise rimfire pistol. Characteristic of the highly reputable Ruger® 22/45™ line of rimfire pistols, the Ruger 22/45 Lite™ is accurate and reliable, making it the ideal companion for your next outdoor adventure.
- Upper receiver, with cobalt anodized finish, is made of aerospace-grade aluminum, making the pistol extremely lightweight.
- 4.4-inch stainless steel barrel sleeve is kept in place by a tension nut, ensuring the same great accuracy and reliability of the Ruger® 22/45™ line.
- Accurate sighting system features precision-adjustable sights. Upper receiver is drilled and tapped for Weaver®-style scope base adapters for easy mounting of optics.
- Comfortable, precision-molded Zytel® polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and backstrap. Black molded rubber grip panels are replaceable and can be swapped with other grip panels (not included).
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round-after-round.
- Manual safety positively locks the sear when applied.
- Features an unobtrusive internal lock that locks the safety in the “SAFE” position and allows you to safely secure the firearm when not in use.
- Patented loaded chamber indicator provides confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Features a conveniently located push button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.