Stainless Pro Raptor II, 45 ACP, Built in Kimber Custom Shop
The Stainless Pro Raptor II™ .45 ACP of ers an unprecedented combination of performance and cosmetic features. Made in the Kimber Custom Shop,™ its scaled slide serrations, front strap checkering and zebra wood logo grips – along with a feathered flat top slide – are sure to capture attention. The match grade bushingless bull barrel, chamber and trigger, lowered and flared ejection port, beveled magazine well and ambidextrous thumb safety ensure unequaled Kimber dependability and accuracy. The Stainless Pro Raptor II is what many professionals consider the ideal size for duty or concealed carry. The shorter 4-inch barrel makes it easier to conceal, and the full length grip makes it easier to control under recoil while accepting 8-round magazines. Tactical Wedge three dot (green) night sights give an added advantage.
Like all Kimber pistols, the Stainless Pro Raptor II is proudly made in America. In the world of carry pistols, this one stands alone.
• Scaled slide serrations, front strap and flat top slide.
• Stainless steel frame and slide with satin finish.
• Bushingless 4-inch match grade bull barrel for accuracy.
• Polished breech face ensures dependable feeding.
• Tactical Wedge three dot (green) night sights for low light performance