No Hidden Fees - No Credit Card Surcharges - Low Shipping Rates
Gas piston operated, short stroke system. 2-position gas plug for normal or suppressed operating modes. Gen III billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy with integral oversized trigger guard, ambidextrous bolt release lever machined into the lower receiver. Tactical integrated trigger system 4.5 pounds non-adjustable single stage trigger. Magpul pistol grip. Magpul collapsible buttstock. MRR upper receiver of billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy with free floating monolithic 11 inch top rail. Oversized heat sink barrel nut. A3 flattop. ERGO ladder rail covers. Sling/bipod mount. Charging handle with black anodized coating. Nickel Teflon plated steel bolt carrier. Button rifled, 5R polygonal right handed 1x8 inch twist. Fluted, chrome moly vandium alloy heavy contour barrel. Vortex flash suppressor.
The POF-USA model P415 regulated gas piston carbine rifle, .223 winchester with a 14.5in heavy contour fluted barrel with flush hider overal barrel length is 16". The P415 has a 11SX modular railed receiver, collapsible stock and a A3 flattop upper receiver. Rifles feature a tactical rail. POF specializes in the manufacturing of custom gas piston AR's dedicated to the precision, quality and reliability of the weapons they develop.
• 14.5", 16.5", and 18" heavy contour hand-lapped button twisted rifled, fluted to reduce weight and heat.
• 4150 Mil-B-11595 chrome-moly-vanadium alloy (machine gun rated).
• 70 Rockwell case hardened (Nitride) heat-treated "5R" polygonal barrels are 2x harder than MIL-SPEC and hammer-forged barrels.
• Corrosion resistant, 10x thicker, and 10x harder than MIL-SPEC chrome lining.
• POF-USA .75" (7.25" brl) and 1.5" muzzle devices.
• 5.56x45 mm NATO (.223 Remington) chamber.
Method of Operation:
• Gas Piston operated, rotating bolt (short stroke system).
• 3-position gas system for normal, suppressed, and bolt-action operating modes.
• C.R.O.S.™ (Corrosion Resistant Operating System) Nitride heat treated barrel, single-piece gas block, Nitride heat-treated gas plug, chromed gas piston, and NP3™ coated bolt carrier assembly (one-piece) all billet machined.
Bolt & Carrier:
• Nickel plated 8620, integral keyed, steel bolt carrier (billet machined), heat treated/plated per MIL-SPEC.
• Roller cam pin, NP3™ coated.
• Chrome plated bolt, heat-treated to MIL-SPEC.
• POF-USA Modular Railed Receiver™ (M.R.R.™), free-floating handguard, monolithic top rail system, billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy.
• 2-piece A3 flattop upper receiver.
• Oversized heat-sink barrel nut.
• Black Anodized charging handle.
• P415, GEN III billet machined 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy with integrated oversized trigger guard.
• Ambidextrous bolt release lever machined into the lower receiver.
• Drop-in, single-stage, 4.5 lb. non-adjustable trigger system.
• Magpul™ MOE™ pistol grip.
• KNS™ Precision anti-walk pins.
• Ambidextrous selector switch.
• Magpul™ CTR™ 6-position retractable buttstock.
• Anti-tilt buffer tube with four drain holes for marine use.
• Black Anodized, NP3™, or Olive Drab Cerakote™ finishes.
• POF-USA free-floating M.R.R.™ aluminum handguard. Rifle feature tactical rail.
• Interchangeable top, bottom, and side handguard rail sections.
Empty – 7.5-7.9 lbs.
• All raw materials, heat-treats, platings/coatings, accessories, and component parts on our weapon systems are made 100% through U.S. owned and operated steel mills and manufacturers.
Impact Guns is the gun shop for all your shooting needs. We offer a wide selection of firearms, including: handguns, shotguns, rifles, ammunition, rifle scopes and optics, as well as collectible machine guns and other NFA/Class 3 guns. Impact also services the needs of law enforcement and military with our wide variety of tactical weapons and accessories. Shop online through our 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encrypted online gun store 24 hours a day!