MOE™ M4 Carbine Collapsible Butt-Stock – Commercial Model
Magpul® Original Equipment (MOE™) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE™ line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul® MOE™ Stock – Commercial Model is a drop-in replacement butt-stock for carbines using commercial receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The extra-power lock mechanism uses a premium chrome-silicon spring to avert auto-collapse failure and maintains strength by resisting spring relaxation. The Commercial Model includes an extended 0.55” rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates longer slant-back extension tubes.
Note: There are two basic types of M4 Carbine Receiver Extensions (buffer tubes): Mil-Spec and Commercial. If you have a Mil-Spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Military CTR™ (MAG310). For help identifying which extension is on your rifle, please visit www.magpul.com/tech/ctr.html
Made in USA
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" Sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (Removable)
- Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70:
- Cheek Risers (0.25", 0.50", 0.75" for NON-AR15/M16 applications