Mark 4 8.5-25x50mm LR/T M1 Riflescope, TMR: Tactical Milling Reticle
Leupold® Mark 4® Long Range/Tactical riflescopes are arguably some of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you’ll find anywhere. Their accuracy is proven in the field. Their rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. They are everything a tactical shooter, long-range shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for.
Every component of your Leupold® Mark 4® LR/T® variable power riflescope is working together to help you make every shot count, whether you’re at the range, hunting, or in a tactical environment.
- The Xtended Twilight Lens System™ optimizes the transmission of low-light wavelengths, so you see the details of low-light scenes in greater, brighter detail than with any other riflescope available.
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from 75 yards to infinity, from any shooting position.
- Finger-adjustable ¼-MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks.
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed.
- Available with the Mil Dot or Tactical Milling Reticle® (TMR®).
- These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- 75-MOA of elevation adjustment and 70-MOA of windage adjustment.
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope.
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse.