K-15 KRYPTONYTE CARBINE GREEN LASER
The K-15 Kryptonyte Green laser is a modern styled laser for the modern rifle. The military styling and use of cutting edge technology makes this the best laser to put on the modern carbine rifle.
The Kryptonyte Green Laser was designed for use with the modern rifle, carbine or any weapon with 3 inches of picatinny rail for mounting. Made out of aircraft grade 6061 aluminum with T3 hardness. The entire aluminum body is black anodized in a level 2 hardness. The concise laser engraved markings clearly shows all the user-friendly features. The laser is fully adjustable with hex drive screws protected by sealed turret caps. The offset design of the laser aperture allows for more flexible mounting options.
The recessed activation selector can be changed to off, constant on and momentary on. The momentary on feature is used with the 10-inch long tape switch that can be mounted with provided Velcro strips.
The green laser can be seen in daylight up to 100 yards. At night the laser can be seen up to a mile away. The bright green dot makes target acquisition fast and efficient.
This laser is the best option for your latest weapon that has mounting rails. The features, styling and versatility provides unmatched performance for a laser sight in the market.
• Fits all picatinny and weaver type rail systems 3 inches or longer
• Kryptonyte laser module system
• Military styling • Laser engraved markings
• Fully adjustable
• Protective adjustment turrets
• Remote switch
• L x W x H • 3in x 2.43in x 1.37in
• Weight: 5.4 oz
• Battery: 1 x CR-123
• Run Time: approximately 1.5 hours
• Switching: 3 position, off, constant on, momentary on.
• Switch: 10-inch length, 2-inch tape switch area, copper braided cord