LCP +1 Grip Extension for the Ruger LCP magazine- replaces your factory magazine butt plate.
This extension will increase your magazine capacity from 6 rounds to 7 rounds.
These are CNC milled out of solid piece high quality nylon. Thousands sold and shipped worldwide! Newest update-- to prevent any feed problems and guarantee function--- 100% every time. Made to fit the Ruger factory magazines only.
IMP-LCP+1 from Impact Guns on Vimeo.
1. Push in retaining button and remove factory baseplate while controlling the magazine spring.
2. Clean inside of magazine body. Make sure the follower slides up and down without binding. (Some followers have a little bit of mold flashing that binds as the follower goes up and down).
3. The Impact +1 baseplate is retained by the button plate and a "pinch" at the rear of the flange groove.
4. To install, hold the follower, spring, and button plate inside the magazine body with your finger. Align the groove of the Impact +1 with the flange, and push on. There will be a little resistance.
5. When started, hold the button plate up with a thin, flat screwdriver (a jeweler''s screwdriver works well).
6. Continue to push on, while holding the button plate up as long as possible. Withdraw the screwdriver, and push the baseplate fully rearward. It will seat with an audible snap.
7. Confirm the button plate is seated - visible in the hole on the bottom of the Impact +1. The button will be recessed about .060" or 1.5mm when fully seated.
8. When properly installed with the Impact +1, the magazine will now hold 7 rounds, while providing a more secure and controllable grip.