Impact Guns Custom Shop 3-Gun Pro Upper
Impact Guns has built the perfect AR-15 upper receiver for 3-gun competition! Install on your complete lower, mount the optic of your choice and you are ready to compete!
- Barrel - Odin Works mid weight, 18", 1:8 twist, Wylde match chamber, with rifle length gas system
- Compensator - SS Fortis R.E.D.
- Receiver - T marked forged upper with forward assist and standard charging handle
- Bolt carrier group - AR-15 phosphate, chrome lined, properly staked, chrome lined gas tube, SS firing pin
- Rail system - Odin Works Kmod 15.5" forend
- Dust cover - Strike industries UDC
The uppers have been professionally assembled with all screws threadlocked. Barrels have all been properly broken in by cleaning with MPro 7 then lubed with Weapon Shield. After that, 1 shot is fired, then the gun is cleaned and lubed again, then 2 shots fired, cleaned and lubed again, 3 shots fired, cleaned and lubed again, 4 shots fired, cleaned and lubed again, 5 shots fired, cleaned and lubed again. The bolt carrier group is lubed with Clean Fire. These uppers are ready to go right out of the box!
Test barrels have shot under 3/4 MOA groups!
- These uppers will not function on a full auto lower. Install on your semi-auto lower and check function
- A standard weight, rifle or carbine length buffer should be used
- Any brass cased 5.56 or .223 will shoot well
- For best results, use 50g-69g bullets
- DO NOT shoot steel cased ammo through this barrel
Click here to see the video!