Impact Sport Electronic Earmuffs
Our Sound Management earmuffs use patented passive and electronic technologies that block noise, while alarms, warnings and even co-workers’ voices can be heard more naturally.
AUX input allows connection to external MP3 players or other audio devices for additional listening off the field.
As safety on the range and in the field is most important, Impact Sport keeps wearers both protected from hazardous noise and connected to their environment. Impact Sport employs built-in directional microphones that amplify range commands and other ambient sounds to a safe 82 dB, providing more natural listening and enhances communication. For protection, Impact Sport actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification when ambient sound reaches 82 dB, effectively blocking out hazardous noise.
The Impact series enhances user awareness of their environment through advanced sound amplification technology. Impact allows wearers to hear important communication - other co-workers, alarms and warning signals - at a safely amplified level.
Positioned microphones provide more natural, directional hearing. Through an advanced response technology, Impact reverts to passive earmuff mode when noise reaches 82 dB or above.
Impact is ideal for hearing impaired workers and can help prevent isolation on the job.
- Sleek, extremely low profile earcup design allows for full clearance of firearm stock
- Automatic 4 hour shut-off increases battery life
- AUX jack connects to MP3 players and scanners
- Automatically shuts off loud impulse noise to a safe 82dB while amplifying conversation and range commands
- Convenient folding design for easy storage
- One single power and volume control knob
- Air Flow Control™ technology
- Black leatherette headband with sporty hunter green earcups
- Water resistant
- Easy access to the external battery compartment
- 2 AAA batteries included
- Amplifies ambient sound to safe 82 dB – response technology revert to passive hearing protector when noise reaches 82 dB
- Allows wearers to hear important communications, including other shooters and environmental sounds
- Directionally placed stereo microphones amplify and enhance sound for more natural hearing
- Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment in the toughest workplaces
- Low-profile design with cut-out allows for full clearance of firearm stock, eliminating interference while shooting
- Khaki colored earcups ensure uniformity with camouflage outfit if necessary
- Features Bilsom Technology’s patented Air Flow Control™ technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies
- Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
- AUX input allows connection to external MP3 players or other audio devices for additional listening off the field