HC3R Magazine for Ruger 10/22, 77/22, SR-22,22 Charger, AMT Lightning 25 Round (up to 40 rounds), Includes One Strip Loader
Constructed of high impact formulated composite resin body - not glued plastic. Hardened stainless steel feed lips and fasteners. Easily disassembled/assembled for cleaning. Reliable single stack configuration. Anodized thumb assist for ease of loading. HC3R stripper clip for instantaneous reload. Integrated ammo pocket to store up to 20 additional rounds on-board. Proprietary constant-force spring. Clam shell packaged. Thumb assist accessible to consumer without removing product. Package includes magazine and extra stripper clip. Compatible with: Ruger 10/22, 77/22, SR-22, 22 Charger, AMT Lightning.
Our HC3R magazine solves the common problems with the high capacity Ruger 10/22 magazines you're used to.
No more busting your thumbs loading up magazines, no more unreliable feeding, and no more crusty impossible to clean mags fouling up your range day.
The HC3R Ruger 10/22 magazine:
- Assembled with stainless fasteners.
- High impact formulated composite resin body not glued plastic.
- Stainless steel feeding lips.
- Reliable single stack magazine.
- Thumb assist, for ease of manual reloading.
- Ammo pocket to hold an additional 20 rounds on board.
- Removable Rib Clip that allows those 20 rounds to be loaded in seconds.
This magazine is capable of holding 45 rounds.
The most effective way to use this magazine is to have 20 rounds in the magazine and 20 rounds in the ammo pocket.
Package includes a stripper loader: