Goal Zero Escape 30 Solar Panel Briefcase
Capture solar energy wherever you are.
From the beach to the campground, with the 30M Solar Panel Briefcase, you can capture solar energy and convert it into useful power that you can store and use.
Featuring a sturdy body, the unit easily folds into a sleek and portable briefcase, making transportation safe and easy. And when combined with the Escape 150, this handy 30-watt unit can provide electricity to lights and small appliances or recharge communication devices.
- Collect 30 watts of power from the sun
- High impact plastic briefcase to protect solar panel
- UV treated and weather resistant to protect casing
- Ergonomic rubberized handle for greater comfort and grip
- Pop-out leg stands for optimal positioning and convenient set-up
- Store-away cable for simple organization
|Sherpa 50 Power Pack
|Sherpa 120 Power Pack
|Escape 150 Power Pack
|Extreme 350 Power Pack
|* Expect 2-4x longer charge times depending on weather conditions when charging by solar.
|30 watt mono-crystalline solar technology
|Open circuit voltage:
|Product Weight (no pkg)
||16 x 22 x 1.75 (inch)
||40.6 x 56 x 4.4 (cm)
31.5 x 22 x 0.75 (inch)
|80 x 56 x 1.9 (cm)