PS90 Standard Black, 30 RD
The easy-to-shoot PS90 represents a flexible, compact bullpup carbine design that''s ideal for personal security and sporting use. Chambered in the high velocity 5.7x28mm cartridge, the PS90 utilizes blowback operation and fires from a closed bolt for greater accuracy and reliability. The PS90’s 16" cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel is equipped with an integrated muzzle brake to reduce recoil. Models with 10- or 30-round polymer detachable magazines are available. The PS90’s safety switch is located inside the trigger guard for easy access. Dual magazine latches, cocking handles and an innovative synthetic thumbhole stock with a molded-in sling attachment point help make the PS90 fully ambidextrous.
- Closed bolt, blowback operation
- 5.7x28mm chambering
- Pivoting manual safety switch in trigger guard
- Ambidextrous dual cocking knobs
- Ambidextrous dual magazine release
- 16.04" hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel
- Chromed bore
- Integrated muzzle brake
- Emergency back-up iron sights
- Matte black finish on all exposed metal surfaces
- Available with 10- or 30-round detachable polymer magazines
- Fully ambidextrous olive drab synthetic thumbhole stock
- Molded-in sling attachment point
- Caliber: 5.7x28mm
In the PS90 Box
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9" RH
- Height: 8.30"
- Width: 2.30"
- Barrel Length: 16.04"
- Overall Length: 26.23”
- Weight 6.28 lbs. empty
- Ammunition Capacity: 10- or 30-round detachable polymer magazine
- One magazine
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device