FNX-40 Double Action/Single Action .40 Smith & Wesson 4 Inch Barrel Black Finish Black Slide Combat Sights, 3 14 Round Magazines
Ergonomic polymer frame has a low bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. Grip panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag carry. Four interchangeable backstrap inserts quickly adapt to your hand size. Profiled stainless steel slide has cocking serrations front and rear. Four inch hammer-forged stainless steel barrel. Ambidextrous operating controls. Double action/single action operation. Made in the USA.
The new FNX offers all of the features that dedicated handgunners want. The ergonomic polymer frame has a low bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. The grip panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag carry. Four interchangeable backstrap inserts quickly adapt the FNX to your hand size. The profiled stainless steel slide has cocking serrations front and rear, and the 4" hammer-forged stainless steel barrel delivers pinpoint accuracy. Ambidextrous operating controls make the FNX perfect for competition or personal defense. Every FNX is made in the USA.
In the FNX-40 Box
- All stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Newly designed fixed three-dot combat sights with Deep-V rear notch for greater accuracy
- Hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- 4" barrel on all FNX models
- Rugged polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Two interchangeable backstrap inserts with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Fully-ambidextrous decocking/safety levers, slide stop levers and magazine release button
- Ring-style external hammer
- Stainless steel magazine body
- Low-friction follower
- Polymer basepad
- Round indicator
Three magazines, Operator's manual, locking device and lockable fitted hard case come standard.