FN FNP-45 Tactical Handgun, Flat Dark Earth Finish, 15RD
Developed for the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program (JCP), the FNP -45 Tactical offers 45 ACP performance and a host of unique features that no other handgun can match. The checkered polymer frame is offered in Flat Dark Earth and has a low bore axis for reduced felt recoil and enhanced operator control. Two interchangeable backstraps to quickly customize the grip feel come standard. All operating controls are fully ambidextrous for ease of use. The 5.3" stainless steel barrel has a threaded muzzle to accept sound suppressors, compensators and other accessories. The FDE stainless steel slide has high-profile combat sights and includes two mounting bases to accept multiple styles of optional red-dot electronic sights.
FNP-45 Tactical Features
- Hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- 5.3" threaded barrel on Tactical model
- 4.5" barrel on other models
- Rugged polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Two interchangeable backstrap inserts with lanyard eyelets
- MIL -STD 1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
FNP-45 Tactical Specifications
- Fully-ambidextrous decocking/safety levers, slide stop levers and magazine release button
- Ring-style external hammer
- Stainless steel magazine body
- Low-friction follower
- Polymer basepad
- 45 ACP
- 1 in 16" RH Twist Rate
- .578x28 RH barrel end thread pattern
- Length 7.87"
- Height 6.33"
- Width 1.58"
- Barrel Length 5.30"
- 15 round magazine capacity
- Double-action/single-action (DA/SA) operation with decocking/manual safety levers (MS)
- Made in the USA
In the FNP-45 Tactical Box