P-01 9mm, Alloy Frame,Black Polycoat Finish, De Cocker, 14 Round Mags
After years of some of the most aggressive small arms testing ever, the New CZ P-01 IS the successor to the CZ 75's currently in use by the Czech National Police.
The P-01 is based on the CZ 75, but with improvements in Metallurgy, quality control, and design. The components of the P-01 are completely interchangeable. This required some very careful re-design so that reliability and accuracy were not compromised. The P-01 is named to convey that this is a new pistol and a new level of quality and Reliability, the P-01 is the first New CZ of the New Millennium.
The P-01 features:
- A forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy frame for light but reliable day-to-day carry.
- A Hammer forged barrel for accuracy and durability.
- De-cocker action and a firing pin block for maximum safety.
- The P-01 is also equipped with an M3 rail to accept lights or lasers.
- Dual slide serrations for easy slide operation.
- Generous squared triggerguard for gloved hands.
- Re-contoured trigger for smoother, consistent trigger pulls
- Durable, chemical resistant, matte polycoat finish.
- Lanyard loop on butt.
- Checkered rubber grips and serrated front and back strap for superior handling.
- Easy disassembly for cleaning.