Lifetime Gun Warranty
Purchase with confidence from Impact Guns
At Impact Guns, your satisfaction is our commitment.
In fact, our commitment is so strong we now offer a Lifetime Gun Warranty.
Lifetime Gun Warranty Terms and Conditions
Impact Guns warrants to you that if any eligible* gun sold by Impact Guns ever becomes defective; Impact Guns will repair or replace the gun at no charge, subject to the following conditions:
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser.
- If the firearm cannot be repaired, and no replacement is available, we will offer you a similar item (to be solely determined by Impact Guns) at no charge.
- This warranty applies to new guns only. (See exceptions “*”, below)
- Internet/Mail Order Customers:
- Customer must pay any costs associated with sending the firearm to Impact Guns for repair or replacement. Insured shipping is recommended.
- If a firearm is repaired, the firearm may be returned directly to the customer if it was sent from the customer’s address. If a firearm is replaced, the customer must take delivery from a licensed FFL dealer. The customer may have additional charges, such as transfer fees and background check fees, if the gun must be replaced and resent to a dealer. Impact Guns is not responsible for these additional fees.
- Impact Guns will pay for the insured freight back to the customer or the customer’s dealer if the firearm is defective. If the firearm is not defective, the customer is liable for return freight to his residence or his dealer.
- The Lifetime Gun Warranty applies only to firearms and does not apply to stun guns and other electronic devices.
- This warranty covers the firearm as originally sold by Impact, but does not extend to guns altered or rebuilt after their original purchase, or guns used other than for their legal intended purposes. It does not apply to scopes or accessories attached to the firearm when purchased, this is a Lifetime Gun Warranty.
- Accuracy is NOT included in this Warranty, unless there is a specific additional warranty made by a manufacturer.
- This warranty covers the firearm against manufacturer’s defects only. It does not cover the replacement or refinishing of parts that are subject to normal wear throughout the lifespan of the firearm.
- If the warranty does not apply, we will offer a competitive repair bid for your approval before proceeding with any repairs.
IMPACT GUNS’ LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPLACING OR REPAIRING THE NONPERFORMING OR DEFECTIVE GOODS (TO BE DETERMINED AT OUR DISCRETION). WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
*Exceptions include Used Firearms, Surplus & Military Firearms (new or used), Machine guns and firearms used for commercial, rental or demonstrations, etc. Work & Repairs by anyone other than Impact Guns or the Factory void this warranty. This warranty applies to new firearms sold after September 1 st, 2006. Impact Guns shall make the final determination for any exceptions to this warranty.
Lifetime Warranty Service Center
2710 S. 1900 W.
Ogden , UT 84401