COLT COMPETITION RIFLES
Marksman Model CRX-16 .223 Remington 16 Inch Match Grade Air Gaged Black Nitrided Chrome-Moly Steel Barrel 4-Position Stock Black 30 Round
Ready to raise the “bar” on value, quality and accuracy? The CRX – 16 does that and more with high-end quality features and solid competitive components.
We raised the bar by including things like a match-grade, air-gaged, “Managanese-Phosphated” 4140 Chrome-Moly steel 16” mid-weight barrel. And a gas-operated original direct-impingement system to guarantee accuracy as well as a Colt Competition “twin-port” muzzle brake. We also included features like a 6-position adjustable carbine buttstock, a Colt competition match-trigger, an enlarged Magpul trigger guard and many other features that will delight all competitive shooters out there. Check out the specs – you’ll see them and wonder how incredible this rifle must be.
It’s time to get serious about your rifles.
Hand built in the United States.
Suitable ammunition: factory loaded SAAMI-spec .223 ammo and NATO stamped 5.56x45mm ammo with 50 grain to 77 grain bullets. .223 Remintong caliber, .223 Wylde Match chamber. Gas operated original direct impingement system.
Forged and precision fitted with forging stamp and 13 slot Picatinny rail on flat-top upper receiver. Colt Competition charging handle with extended tactical latch. Colt Competition match target trigger Nickel Teflon coated. Matched bolt and bolt carrier with H-buffer.
Match-grade air gaged black Nitrided chrome-moly steel barrel. Button rifled 6-groove 1:8 inch right hand twist.
Twin-Port muzzle brake CNC machined from steel bar-stock 1/2-28 TPI. Low profile gas block. Adjustable 4-position carbine stock with sling attachment points. Checkered A2-style finger-groove grip and enlarged Magpul trigger guard.
Twelve inch modular float-tube handguard. 5.5 inch top-mounted rail with 11 slots. Two 3 inch accessory rails with 5 slots each.
- Match-Grade, "Manganese-Phosphated" 4140 Chrome-Moly Steel custom barrel
- 6 groove Button-Rifling
- 1 in 8" R.H. twist Barrel Rifling optimized for 50 gr. to 77 gr. Bullets
- Chamber Accepts Factory-Loaded SAAMI Spec .223 Ammo & NATO-stamped 5.56x45mm Ammo
- Gas-Operated, Original Direct-Impingement System for Guaranteed Accuracy
- Colt Competition "Twin-Port" Muzzle Brake
- Carbine-style 4-Position Adjustable Buttstock
- Colt Competition 12" Vented Modular Float-Tube Handguard
- 5.5" Top-Mounted Picatinny Handguard Rail with 11 slots. 2 - 3" Accessory Rails with 5 slots each.
- Checkered A2-Style Finger-Groove Grip, Enlarged Magpul Trigger Guard
- Colt Competition Match-Target Trigger. Nickel-Teflon Coated. Breaks at ~6 lbs.
- Colt Competition Low Profile Gas Block
- Colt Competition Charging Handle with Extended Tactical Latch
- Matched Bolt & Bolt Carrier, with H-Buffer
- Forged & Precision-Fitted Upper & Lower Receivers with Forging Mark
- 13-Slot Picatinny Rail on Flat-Top Upper Receiver
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Each Colt Competition Rifle is test fired for accuracy.
- Accuracy Guarantee: 3-Shots in 1" or Less at 100 yds (with specified factory ammo).
- A signed, serial numbered and dated test target is included with each rifle.
- Shipped in a Custom Colt Competition Rifle-marked cardboard shipping box with Instruction manual.
- Also ships with a Safariland Cleaning Kit with a custom Colt Competition Rifle Cleaning Kit case.
- California, Massachusetts and New Jersey compliant models are available.
- Please contact Colt Competition at 1-855-308-2658 (COLT) for more information.
- Scope, scope mount and sights not included.