MTAC 3.5-10x42mm Adjustable Parallax G2B Mil-Dot Reticle Matte Black
Nothing gets the adrenaline going like the start of a 3-Gun stage. Make sure you’re ready with the new MTAC line of riflescopes. Whether you’re a 3-Gun competitor, tactical shooter or hunter, this new line offers precision, performance and versatility.
For long-range tactical shooting, choose from the MTAC 3.5-10x-42mm with adjustable parallax. They feature-rich G2B Mil-Dot reticle for precise aiming, distance measurement, holdover and hold off. Equipped with the new MTAC Mil-Rad knobs with finger-adjustable/resettable dials for windage and elevation.
Any of the new MTAC scopes are also ideal for precision big game hunting. Each delivers optical performance that is virtually identical to ultra-premium scopes. All lenses are precision ground optical glass that is index matched, multi-coated with HiLume™ for clear, sharp high resolution images.
The G2B Mil-Dot is a mil-based reticle with hash marks in between the mil dots for more precise aiming, distance measurement, holdover and hold-off for wind. It is a versatile, combat proven reticle that is ideal for mid-to long-range tactical shooting. This reticle is available in the new MTAC line of riflescopes.
Unique Technical Features
The outer tubes & internal components are extremely robust.
The adjustment system is:
- steel on steel
- with audible clicks
Double internal spring force. Every Burris scope has it.
• Posi-Lock is a coil-spring assisted retractable steel post that firmly and & securely locks accuracy into place.
• Once the reticle is zeroed, the covering tube (red) replaces the internal spring (green) & locks the inner tube in place.
• All scopes have one spring that allows the adjustment of the reticle.
Some of the competition competitors offer a double spring whereas the double spring is the STANDARD for all Burris products.
• As an optional, it’s possible to have the special Posi-Lock system.
Posi-Lock scopes remain perfectly zeroed year after year even during transportation.
In the closed position, the force of the spring is substituted by the force of the steel post on the internal tube of the scope.
On all rifle scopes:
• Each scope is filled and purged at least 24 times with high quality, laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture that is evacuated from the scope
• Every scope is individually recoil, water and fogproof tested
• Burris uses specially made quad seals to provide double insurance against leakage
Burris scopes are subjected to extreme recoil tests
An impact machine is used to measure and duplicate the recoil pulse acceleration and duration.
This machine has been calibrated and verified by an independent laboratory to replicate the wave frequencies and shock impulses that a scope is subjected to.
All Burris optics are proven to be absolutely waterproof.
Each scope is submerged in water with a temperature of 50° C.
The extremely hot water transfers its heat to the scope and the internal nitrogen expends 100% testing assures quality.
The nitrogen contained in the scope is:
• of high quality (ultra dry, laboratory grade nitrogen)
• ultra pure
• ultra clean
To be sure that all airborne moisture and surfaces moisture within a scope is evacuated, testing consists of 24 cycles of
• pressurizing the scope
• subjecting it to a vacuum
The tests are both cost & time intensive