Features 4.5" barrel, brown earth frame and black slide. Designed for meet the rigorous specifications of S.O.C.O.M. and special duty applications.
Ambidextrous decock safety and rail. Includes 3 mags (1 9rd, 2 10rd), a pelican style “Special Duty” Beretta hard case, 3 sizes of back straps, gun oil, cleaning kit, manual, and a lock.
The new Beretta Px4 Storm SD .45 (Special Duty) pistol is the most advanced sidearm of its kind, bar none. Designed to meet the rigorous specifications of S.O.C.O.M., the Px4 Storm SD .45 provides maximum firepower in any environmental and special duty situation.
Built around Beretta’s latest Px4 Storm modular technology, the Px4 Storm SD .45 includes the same features as the standard .45 — along with various materials and finishes capable of withstanding the toughest military applications.
SPECIAL DUTY FEATURES
An optimal grip angle ensures a correct line of sight and contoured to snugly fit the shooter’s hand. Part of a newly patented modular system, the pistol adapts to different hand sizes easily with interchangeable backstraps (included). An ambidextrous manual safety lever is positioned on both sides of the slide for easy access by all shooters. A reversible magazine release button can be mounted on either side and can quickly be
replaced by a smaller and larger size button. An interchangeable slide catch can also be replaced with an optional low profile configuration. A standard Picatinny Rail (MIL-STD-1913) allows for an array of aftermarket accessories.
1. PICATINNY RAIL (MIL-STD-1913): Integrated rail allows rapid attachment of tactical lights and laser aiming devices.
2. SLIDE: The sides of the slide are smooth and offer snagproof insertion and removal of the pistol from its holster. The front and rear serrations on the slide facilitate slide operation and safety control in moist conditions.
3. VISIBLE AUTOMATIC FIRING PIN BLOCK: The firing pin is blocked from any forward movement until the trigger is pulled completely back. Even if the pistol falls and strikes the ground, muzzle down, the firing pin will not strike the primer.
4. SUPERLUMINOVA SIGHTS: The high definition 3- dot sight system is coated in Superluminova®, a special photosensitive material. Short exposure to a light source, is enough to ensure long lasting luminescence of up to 30 minutes. Rear and front sights can be removed for replacement with other types of sights.
5. AMBIDEXTROUS SAFETY: Easily accessible by the thumb of a right- or left-handed shooter, it is springloaded so it’s either positively “on” or positively “off.”
6. DECOCKING LEVER: The manual safety/hammer decocking lever (Type F) is positioned on both sides of the slide for easy access by all shooters.
7. INDIVIDUAL SIZE GRIPS: Pistol may be configured with small, medium, or large back straps to individually fit the hand of each shooter (included).
8. MAGAZINE CAPACITY: Hold up to 9 and 10 rounds with standard and extended magazines (included).
9. REVERSIBLE MAGAZINE RELEASE: Multiple-sized, reversible magazine release buttons allow for customization to the individual’s hand size. Small size comes standard on the gun. Medium and large buttons are also available for easy replacement. Each size can be positioned for righthanded or left-handed use.
10. NO GLARE FINISH: Beretta’s exclusive Bruniton nonreflective matte black finish is a superior corrosion-resistant coating.
12. ALL WEATHER COMPONENTS: Special materials and finishes withstand the harshest 10-day salt-spray test required by S.O.C.O.M.
13. SOLD AS A PERFORMANCE PACKAGE: Includes a Tactical Carrying Case, one 9-round and two 10-round magazines, three backstraps, cleaning kit, medium and high magazine release buttons and a hammer spring cap without lanyard loop.
BERETTA ANNOUNCES PX4 STORM SD PISTOL
ACCOKEEK, MD (July 23, 2009) – Beretta U.S.A. Corp. is pleased to announce the first delivery of Px4 Storm SD (Special Duty) pistols in 45 Auto caliber.
“The SD was developed to meet the very demanding requirements of the original 45 caliber JCP (Joint Combat Pistol) specifications”, said Gabriele de Plano, Vice President of Tactical Marketing. “We started delivery of the first pistols in June and will continue to receive limited quantities during the rest of the year”.
The SD features a distinctive dark earth colored frame, extended barrel (suitable for threading), special corrosion-resistant finishes and materials, and three magazines: One flush (9 rounds) and two extended (10 rounds). The pistol and magazines come in a custom fitted, dark earth, waterproof tactical case. Included accessories are two additional backstraps and magazine release buttons, as well as a cleaning kit, gun oil and cable lock.
Express orders for items available to ship the same business day must be placed by 1 PM MST. Express orders received
after 1PM ready for immediate shipment will not be shipped until the following business day.
Note: Delivery times are approximate and although generally accurate are not guaranteed. FFL transfer issues may affect
Express shipping is only available in the continental US to non-PO Box addresses. AP/FPO addresses may add to the
Impact Guns is the gun shop for all your shooting needs. We offer a wide selection of firearms, including: handguns, shotguns, rifles, ammunition, rifle scopes and optics, as well as collectible machine guns and other NFA/Class 3 guns. Impact also services the needs of law enforcement and military with our wide variety of tactical weapons and accessories. Shop online through our 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encrypted online gun store 24 hours a day!