BORS Barrett Optical Ranging System With Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50mm LR/T M1Riflescope Mil-Dot Reticle
The Barrett Optical Ranging System (BORS) is an exciting new development in long range shooting. The integrated electronic ballistic computer couples directly to the rifle telescope acting as the upper rear scope ring. Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50 LR/T M1 with Mil Dot scope is included.
Barrett Optical Ranging System (BORS)
• Measures air temperature, barometric pressure, and bore line angle
• Calculates a ballistic solution for a specific user-selected cartridge
• Eliminates the need for "counting clicks", calculating mil dots as target ranges change, or using a handheld computer
• Allows the shooter to focus on environmental conditions, assess the tactical situation, and quickly engage multiple targets at varying ranges
• Takes the mystery out of bullet drop
Leupold Mark 4®, 4.5 -14x50mm LR/T® scope (included)
• Audible, tactile clicks
• Mil Dot reticle
• 30mm maintube
• Rugged and waterproof
• Superior edge-to edge sharpness
• Side adjustable for parallax
• Flip-open lens covers
Integrated electronic ballistic computer attaches directly to a riflescope. BORS measures air temperature, barometric pressure and inclination to calculate the ballistic solution for the specified caliber and cartridge. Eliminates the need to count clicks as the distance is shown on the LCD screen.
Model includes Leupold Mark 4 4.5-14x50mm LR/T M1 with Mil Dot reticle. Includes Zero Gap Ultra High 30mm rings, Ballistic Software CD, interface cable, battery and mounting tools.