Barrett Optical Ranging System for Leupold Mk4 (No Rings)
The Barrett Optical Ranging System (BORS) is an exciting new development in long range shooting.
• Measures air temperature, barometric pressure, and bore line angle
• Calculates a ballistic solution for a specific user-selected cartridge
• Eliminates the need for "counting clicks", calculating mil dots as target ranges change, or using a handheld computer
• Allows the shooter to focus on environmental conditions, assess the tactical situation, and quickly engage multiple targets at varying ranges
• Takes the mystery out of bullet drop
Integrated electronic ballistic computer that attaches directly to a riflescope. BORS measures air temperature, barometric pressure and inclination to calculate the ballistic solution for the specified caliber and cartridge. Eliminates the need to count clicks as the distance is shown on the LCD screen. Model does not include scope or rings and fits Leupold Mark 4 scopes with M1 dials.
Includes Ballistic Software CD, interface cable, battery and mounting tools.