Barrett Optical Ranging System For Schmidt And Bender 5-25x56mm Police Marksman II Illuminated, with .1 MRAD Centimeter (1cm) adjustments.
The Barrett Optic Ranging System (BORS) is an exciting new development in long range shooting. The integrated electronic ballistic computer couples directly to the Schmidt Bender 5-25x56 rifle telescope acting as the upper rear scope ring
• Measures air temperature, barometric pressure, and bore line angle
• Calculates a ballistic solution for a specific user-selected cartridge
• Eliminates the need for "counting clicks", calculating mil dots as target ranges change, or using a handheld computer
• Allows the shooter to focus on environmental conditions, assess the tactical situation, and quickly engage multiple targets at varying ranges
• Takes the mystery out of bullet drop
Must have double-turn turrets with Centimeter .1MRAD (1cm) adjustments. Fits the Schmidt & Bender 3-12x50mm Police Marksman II Illuminated. Scope not included. Barrett rings are required. Includes Ballistic Software CD, interface cable, battery and mounting tools.